Why a Second Opinion?
nest egg - money saved and held in reserve for emergencies, retirement, etc.
(Random House Dictionary)
You want to:
- increase tax efficiency
- guarantee income
- address volatility
- increase after tax income
- "lock in" gains
- leave a legacy
- ensure privacy
- provide potential creditor protection
- have an overview of retirement income sources
- and .....
You have "What about me?" questions
1. Is it possible to accomplish your objectives while also achieving other benefits that can help you reach additional goals and get better value for your money? (FYI often it is)
2. Are you certain that your plan is meeting your needs?
3. Do you owe it to yourself and your family to find out?
Paul is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) licensed by the Financial Planners Standards Council; Financial and Estate Plans are provided under that license.
The information contained in this website is intended to provide general guidelines only. The application and impact of the law can vary widely from case to case based on the specific or unique facts involved. Accordingly, the information in this article is not intended to serve as legal, accounting or tax advice. Users are encouraged to consult with their professional advisers for advice concerning specific matters before making a decision.
** Email Disclosure: For your convenience, you have the option of contacting by email. Please note that no email is 100% secure. Only provide us with your contact information and your question. Do not include sensitive information such as income, social insurance number.